Terms and Conditions of Hire
- Hire period is for one day only. Goods hired for a weekend will be charged at the rate of one day?s hire.
- Extended hire periods may attract a discount on the daily rate.
Delivery & Collection
- A delivery and collection service is available and is charged at a competitive rate. For deliveries and /or collections outside normal hours a premium rate will be charged.
- Delivery and collection charges are based on the assumption that delivery is to the ground floor and that goods will have been repacked after the event ready for collection. If either is not to apply, please advise immediately as an additional charge will be payable.
- Times of delivery or collection are approximate only, we cannot be held responsible for any delay that may be encountered.
Condition of Goods
- All goods should be checked by the hirer on receipt. Goods left in unattended or unlocked premises are done so at the risk of the owner or persons responsible for the premises as to theft or damage of any nature.
- All goods must be returned for cleaning.
Responsibility of the Hirer
- Goods supplied remain the property of ?2 Hire? at all times.
- Damaged or missing goods will be charged at their replacement cost which is itemised on the Quotation, Delivery Note and Invoice. This will be deducted from the deposit held. Goods returned undamaged within 14 days will attract a full refund.
- Once goods are delivered they are under the care, custody and control of the hirer, which includes their safe keeping and protection. As such adequate provision should be made that appropriate insurance cover is in place.
- Take care of equipment that gets hot, allow to cool before moving.
- Special attention should be given to surfaces on which hot plates, hot cupboards, water boilers, burner rings etc are placed.
Responsibility of the Company
- Goods are dispatched clean and undamaged and in good working order.
- Should a piece of equipment malfunction we will use our best endeavours to repair or replace it.
- We accept no liability for any claim arising from any cause, directly or indirectly, arising out of the hire of Goods or Equipment.
- A deposit of 25% of the hire value is due on confirmation of order. The balance of payment is due on delivery to, or collection by, the hirer. All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
- Orders cancelled at least 14 days before the day of an event will incur no charge.
- Cancellations received less than 14 days before the day of an event will be charged at 50%, cancellations received at less than 72 hours notice will be charged in full.
- Electrical appliances must be correctly earthed.
- Gas appliances must not be used below ground level and should be situated in a well ventilated area. Keep all appliances away from flammable materials.
Registered Office: Templars House, Lulworth Close, Chandlers Ford, Hampshire SO53 3TL.